Our Step-by-Step Puppy Training Guide
Our phased training plan is carefully designed to give you the dog you want.
The Happy Dogs step-by-step training plan empowers owners and puppies to accomplish quickly what might take months to achieve in larger, less focused group sessions.
- How your dog learns and communicates
- All basic commands
- Solving your puppies unwanted behaviours (mouthing, jumping up etc.)
- One-to-one training – 1 puppy (two sessions)
For further information please visit:
- The advanced course is all about transferring skills from the home to the outside world e.g. walking on the lead outside, coming when called, learning to focus on you, learning to ignore the distraction of other dogs and people. This is done in a controlled and safe environment where dogs and owners learn together
- Prevention of / dealing with unwanted behaviour
- Taking training to the next level based on ability
- Small group training – maximum 4 puppies (two afternoons)
For further information, please visit:
- Your dog learns what is expected of them around other dogs through play in a structured environment
- Full day (drop off in the morning and collect late afternoon – or at a time to suit)
- Interaction with carefully chosen dogs of all ages
- Small group training – max 4 puppies.
For further information, please visit:-
To book classes or to find out more please telephone Jackie on 07947 305359. Payment is taken on receipt of booking.
Our One-to-One training can be held at your home in the Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Maidstone, while our Socialisation and Advanced group sessions typically take place at our centrally located Residential Training Centre.